• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal script and how to set it up in your website with SCREENSHOTS

Rossii

Reaction score
heyy :D

first download the paypal script.. >>
PHP:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/qtjfe/PayPal.rar

open paypal and extract the folder onto your desktop then open it on your desktop then right click paypal and edit with notepad++ it should look like this PAYPAL.jpg then read through and fill it out it tells you in there what to change..

then once you done that it should look somting like this paypall.jpg if you want to change the prices you will have to change them here paypalll.jpg

then close that and save then click IPN and click the ipn NOT IPN~ pall.jpg ok now change ur the email and the prices(if you changed them in paypal) pal.jpg then save and put it into ur htdocs with a folder name "Paypal"

once you did that you now just need to get the paypal onto your website..

so goto layout and do CTRL F and type in "Trans history"

then highlight your trans history and put this in over it...

PHP:
<div id='shops_Submenu' class='Submenu'> 
<a href='?subtopic=paypal'>
  <div id='submenu_buypoints' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_buypoints' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><blink style=\"color: red;\">Donate Via Paypal</blink></div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>
</a>
<a href='?subtopic=shopsystem'>
  <div id='submenu_shopsystem' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_shopsystem' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><div style=\"color: green;\">\$hop Offer</div></div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>

if this dosent work gimme a msg.. i dont know who made this paypal script so if you do give them a rep beacause its great !

Last edited:
heyy :D

first download the paypal script.. >>
PHP:
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/qtjfe/PayPal.rar

open paypal and extract the folder onto your desktop then open it on your desktop then right click paypal and edit with notepad++ it should look like this View attachment 15348 then read through and fill it out it tells you in there what to change..

then once you done that it should look somting like this View attachment 15349 if you want to change the prices you will have to change them here View attachment 15350

then close that and save then click IPN and click the ipn NOT IPN~ View attachment 15351 ok now change ur the email and the prices(if you changed them in paypal) View attachment 15352 then save and put it into ur htdocs with a folder name "Paypal"

once you did that you now just need to get the paypal onto your website..

so goto layout and do CTRL F and type in "Trans history"

then highlight your trans history and put this in over it...

PHP:
<a rel='nofollow' href='?subtopic=paypal'>
  <div id='submenu_buypoints' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_buypoints' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><blink style=\"color: red;\">Donate via Paypal</blink></div>
  </div>
</a>
<a rel='nofollow' href='?subtopic=shopsystem'>
  <div id='submenu_shopsystem' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_shopsystem' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(".$layout_name."/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><div style=\"color: green;\">\$hop Offer</div></div>
  </div>

if this dosent work gimme a msg.. i dont know who made this paypal script so if you do give them a rep beacause its great ! Finaly you should get this on your website
PHP:
78.148.131.145/?subtopic=paypal

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL You should add credit goes to Polat Alemdar who helped you to configure it!!!

What a fail im helping you put it in right destination and let it work so its giving points and you are posting it here without adding my name!!!

Noob!

You told me you will rep+ me if its worked when i fixed it yeah but where is my rep??? Im waiting for it!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL You should add credit goes to Polat Alemdar who helped you to configure it!!!

What a fail im helping you put it in right destination and let it work so its giving points and you are posting it here without adding my name!!!

Noob!

You told me you will rep+ me if its worked when i fixed it yeah but where is my rep??? Im waiting for it!!!!

Stop QQing since it's not your script either it's from the gesior aac that's on google projects...

Stop QQing since it's not your script either it's from the gesior aac that's on google projects...

Ye i know its not my script but he should even thank me for helping him!

it doesnt worked for him and he asked me for help and i fixed it for him even no thank you!!

if it was you korrex my eyes should see bad words in this thread!

anyway it says a scripter above your name and i asked you to make me a new monster and you couldent do that

Oh god hahahah. This is so fucking funny to read. Thanks for the laugh chaps!

Also Rossii, are you really from the UK because your grammar seems really off :x

ye but i dont speak like really posh like all the ppl that learn english ahha like i speak like not even a language ahah its like fucked up :D

Really? fighting over a script? nice... just nice
Open-tibia is getting just worse!

this is retarded, both of you just link the url that you took the script from in the first place...

So that means polat YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY REP!