• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion PayPal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
I just heard that you can hack PAYPAL account easylie..
I suggest you to dont use it however it can be..
Listen up folk's this aint a joke!

I just heard from my friend that hes Friend hacked like 5000 PayPal accounts with an MailScanner and 1 other tool..
He scanned PayPal for like 5~7 day's and he used the money for donation and so on!

Again its your own choice if you choose PayPal or direct Bank Transfer (west union):thumbup:

Don't believe these crap. I don't think a worldwide company is easy to hack.

basicly it was possible, before they have done more protection features. It was around 1 year ago, it was possible to "hack" internet shops, and check all paypals which were used in that magazine, with passwords, ect. Basicly almost all of thems were with 0 balance, but it was possible to buy premiums in rl tibia for example, even with 0 balance, but the premium goes canceled in 2-3 weeks(in 80%)....a lot ppls were tricked this way^^ Sell pacc - 50k, and then they going to be banished ^^

Anyway, now, it's not possible to make this way, cuz there is 1 more protection code at paypal webpage, so it's not possible to login with "shops" information.

I just heard from my friend that hes Friend hacked like 5000 PayPal accounts with an MailScanner and 1 other tool..
He scanned PayPal for like 5~7 day's and he used the money for donation and so on!

Again its your own choice if you choose PayPal or direct Bank Transfer (west union):thumbup:

Don't make yourself look like an idiot.

Noob plx -.-

Hehe, yeah his friend hacked over 5000 accounts, why havent paypal said something about this? you fails.

Also im at right .. Gratz on noob flamers hah..

It Was possible to hack it with an Mail Scanner f*cking noob's

w/e
its not even right to arguere (<-- spelling~~) with newb's (not you fare)

Close Thread! :]

Also im at right .. Gratz on noob flamers hah..

It Was possible to hack it with an Mail Scanner f*cking noob's

w/e
its not even right to arguere (<-- spelling~~) with newb's (not you fare)

Close Thread! :]

its not easy to be 11 years old on the internet right..?

And befor you make this kind of post. look up info..

w0w

its not easy to be 11 years old on the internet right..?

And befor you make this kind of post. look up info..

your insults are deadly like an blind sniper anyways, kind of you did not pass your grammar exam? :D
And well if im 11 then ur like 8?
Little boy go to play with your lil' ball!

All stop fighting and close this thread.. Just leading to spammers like Pro Warbringer and Admiralen...

You just proofed me again, that most things which come out of your mouth is just rubbish.

You said he hacked for around 7 days and he hacked around 5000 accounts, aight?

that makes more or less 715 accounts a day, which I hardly believe that he would have hacked that much.

your insults are deadly like an blind sniper anyways, kind of you did not pass your grammar exam? :D
And well if im 11 then ur like 8?
Little boy go to play with your lil' ball!

When I dislike one thing more then people juding others by their language skills, then it's people who talk big and aren't capable themselves of it.

You just proofed me again, that most things which come out of your mouth is just rubbish.

You said he hacked for around 7 days and he hacked around 5000 accounts, aight?

that makes more or less 715 accounts a day, which I hardly believe that he would have hacked that much.

When I dislike one thing more then people juding others by their language skills, then it's people who talk big and aren't capable themselves of it.

Im from austria and im not from canada, my "real language" is German not "English"...
And i just heard about that it, have i prooved it no? I didn't i just heard...
Well Mr. I am Perfect , you shall just sitt and wait for an big c*ck on r*dtube.com just be sure that you will go to g*yp*rn!
Atleast im not acting Perfect like you do..

have fun..

Im from austria and im not from canada, my "real language" is German not "English"...
And i just heard about that it, have i prooved it no? I didn't i just heard...
Well Mr. I am Perfect , you shall just sitt and wait for an big c*ck on r*dtube.com just be sure that you will go to g*yp*rn!
Atleast im not acting Perfect like you do..

have fun..

Guy...I'm not here to argue with you (which you wouldn't be capable of anyway)
I stated a few true points which are logic, if you really believe what your friend said, then your stupid as hell.

and please, don't try to involve me into your little world where you prefer guys instead of girls.... :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom