• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkz

Experienced Lurker
Reaction score
Just wanted to say to everyone making the posts saying your leaving.......see you next week :p

Yeah thats shit dude, thats like hating a friend of a friend you will always see him around and cant ignore him anyway.

Yeah thats shit dude, thats like hating a friend of a friend you will always see him around and cant ignore him anyway.
You say so?
Ix06ClC.jpg

@Deepling why do I have a feeling that you do nothing in RL because of your extreme social disabilities

I have many friends in RL. Why do you think I have got "extreme social disabilities"?
well, most people have friends irl, but if this world continues a little more like it's now, nobody will have irl friends in the future.. all will be facebook friends..

We all know at least 1 person today, who's all about facebook friends, a number-hunter, proud of 2+k friends yet can't have a simple conversation irl without trying to get away fast as possible to check facebook...
Only thing more stupid than number-hunter atm is selfie-whores that risk their life daily to take that "awesome selfie" that nobody really care about :D

well, most people have friends irl, but if this world continues a little more like it's now, nobody will have irl friends in the future.. all will be facebook friends..

We all know at least 1 person today, who's all about facebook friends, a number-hunter, proud of 2+k friends yet can't have a simple conversation irl without trying to get away fast as possible to check facebook...
Only thing more stupid than number-hunter atm is selfie-whores that risk their life daily to take that "awesome selfie" that nobody really care about :D
That's why I don't have facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back