• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peaople cant login to my serv

rosolekd

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a big problem. I can log in to my server but others people cant login ;/ i have no-ip config and all ports is open :/ HELP ME!!

hmm in config.lua i write my global ip and i can login to serv but other people cant ;/ in login message they get cant connect to login server :/
I have dynamic ip and i creat domain in no-ip ;/

@Edit

And all time in consol i get message:[12/04/2009 21:52:03] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login';: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'malopolski.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist

hmm in config.lua i write my global ip and i can login to serv but other people cant ;/ in login message they get cant connect to login server :/
I have dynamic ip and i creat domain in no-ip ;/

@Edit

And all time in consol i get message:[12/04/2009 21:52:03] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login';: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'malopolski.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist

by me was the same problem, in my serv was an shop system so i deleted the dateis...

data/creatures/scripts
delete shop.lua when u have this^^

if anyone try conncet i get message in console:mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login';: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'malopolski.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist What is that?? ;/ Ihave tfs 0.3.1

Hmm this is a problem with the databases of gesior acc maker you should reinstall them or disable the shop system, what version of account manager do you use?

i'd suggest you to check your data/creaturesscripts there must be a onLogin script there that is causing this error

No ;/ Now i dont have any errors in consol. Yes if anyone creat account in site, create is done but this dont add to datbase and cant login

open your database, and check if new accounts appear in accounts table, also try to create an account with account manager in game, maybe it works with account manager

Back