• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PEd0BEAR RULES

well... Cooldown is nice but it doesn't fit to the game named "tibia"...
Specially not with people being lvl 500+

Cooldown system aka "exhaust".

Is something OT have had for how long?

I guess what they added is separate spell cooldowns, meaning you can throw 2 different spells in a row, but not the same spell until the spells cooldown is gone.

This has already been possible in OTs for a long time.

Cooldown system aka "exhaust".

Is something OT have had for how long?

I guess what they added is separate spell cooldowns, meaning you can throw 2 different spells in a row, but not the same spell until the spells cooldown is gone.

This has already been possible in OTs for a long time.

They steal ideas from OTs thats becaus ethey have no fantasy of their own... but techincally OT steal their ideas from other MMORPG games / RPG games :p

yeah but still when they steal, they steal them and make tibia look a worse copy of world of warcraft and destroys tibias unique playway.

As Ped0 said, they steal everything from other games. Make their own game worse. I would like to see them do something new without stealing it.

Back