• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PEMUS gallery

PEMUS

casual player
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanna show you some of my sprites (some of them i made myself and rest i edited allready existed items in tibia) would love to know what do you think about them. After some comments i will upload more for sure!
Greetings
WLlcNC7.jpg

P. S. You are not allowed to use my sprites.

"Armor" is just recolored capeless paladin armor
Paladin_Armor.gif

Except that, I really liked your swords and crossbow. Hope to see more works and don't forget to tell when you use something as base or edit! (separate originals from edits or point out which are which) :)

Paladin_Armor.gif

Except that, I really liked your swords and crossbow. Hope to see more works and don't forget to tell when you use something as base or edit! (separate originals from edits or point out which are which) :)
:O it completely fooled me

Paladin_Armor.gif

right when i saw it i knew that it was a recoloured paladin armor withought the cape..... i dont like edits at all.
Anyway Pemus its great to see new people here :) alot of your stuff looks good keep on practicing :)

Last edited:
Take a look on new sprites and try to find what i changed in the old ones. Big thanks to Shiva for good advices :)
yDGCJGg.jpg

Back