• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Penguins full dominando

Swe

Swe Virtuti Militari
Reaction score
True info maslana is scared and they left the guild.
We rape them guys
To rape them we need just 15 people.

hahahaha TRUE INFO WE GOT 8 ACTIVE CHARS ON THIS WARMODE AND U GOT 50 AND ITS 88-80 FOR U GUYS :) + we got like 4 220 lvl mages :)

Alex Xabor its biggest no hand :) on this game so what u think u can rape us ? like i told u 2 weeks ago or smth like that if u think u "xabor" its commander make guild 30-40 ppl on lunarforce send us warmode and we will go lineup and after 3 minuts u will run dragons or somewhere

hahahaha TRUE INFO WE GOT 8 ACTIVE CHARS ON THIS WARMODE AND U GOT 50 AND ITS 88-80 FOR U GUYS :) + we got like 4 220 lvl mages :)

Alex Xabor its biggest no hand :) on this game so what u think u can rape us ? like i told u 2 weeks ago or smth like that if u think u "xabor" its commander make guild 30-40 ppl on lunarforce send us warmode and we will go lineup and after 3 minuts u will run dragons or somewhere
timetostopposting.jpg

We raped u in edron with maslana team. =) (behind entré to inq)

358qq9f.jpg

^^ u raped us ? before u raped us we come with 7 ppl against u 20 and we pushed like 20 of u guys :) so u didnt raped us :) and after it we come back and u get raped

^^ u raped us ? before u raped us we come with 7 ppl against u 20 and we pushed like 20 of u guys :) so u didnt raped us :) and after it we come back and u get raped
doesnt get stressed bro with this retards..

True info maslana is scared and they left the guild.
We rape them guys
To rape them we need just 15 people.
10 days ago, HAIL MASLANA, now: HAIL VEZIV FUCK MASLANA? :d

GUYS HEAL ME HEAL ME IM DYING...

twifysoft dominando by penguins

from the beginning of forever
809194.gif

ehm i think you know that this is your style? and every team left becuz youre doing this 24.7 even when calar had less ppl we had to go dragon defence "HEAL MI IM DIEING" HEAL MI" even szady is better than you - you piece of shit parceluje cwelu noob grow up some balls and yell more around " FUCK SAKE CANT BELIEF "

Back