• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Peole who got Ballz Of Steel.

Emeo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to share somethin with you guys. I've just realised that I'm sick of theese small battles (wich people always loose against us) the wanna-be sneaks et.c et.c...

- Now if you guys "da pro'z" are so Pr0, get a guild and start a war with us.
- It's not as simple as it sounds, not every guild can go into a war with us, since most of you will probably suck.

- The ones who are interested, and know you are good and won't loose against us(you think) read the post again, and msg in-game.

PS: No bullshittin like gettin people to war with you guys, and they are not in ur guild, then the war will get canceled!

/signed with blood.

Seems like Minimii doesn't have too many supporters here D;

This is what I love, and can't stop loving.
Get wasted at parties, from 9 'til 7 in the morning.
I live for the music, rolling Blunts, feeling high, getting loaded, or take some pills and go to La-la-land.
Spending all my money on dope and on extreme high price tickets,but in the end it's all worth it
I like to live in my OWN WORLD ! Fuck regular life...fuck a 9-to-5 job.
I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute,thats what I do on fridays and saturdays.
Why should I take life so seriously? I just want do what I like to do, being far from reality.
Cause I can't stand society
This is my own world, I just want to hear the music.
I think the whole system fucking sucks, everybody is working their fucking ass off during the week, getting totally fucking stressed out.
So what's wrong and what's right? I live for the weekend, I live for hard styles, I live for hardstyle baby...

EDIT: nah man
the team which was leaded by beyarn was sick !! I watched every cam and they were really good but one thing i'm missing here... That damn skull system at wars is nice but where is the love????
If you kill someone you will get a frag or not?? Just cowards dont get RS !!! And who got ballz fight till ban !!!

Last edited:
This is what I love, and can't stop loving.
Get wasted at parties, from 9 'til 7 in the morning.
I live for the music, rolling Blunts, feeling high, getting loaded, or take some pills and go to La-la-land.
Spending all my money on dope and on extreme high price tickets,but in the end it's all worth it
I like to live in my OWN WORLD ! Fuck regular life...fuck a 9-to-5 job.
I'm told to enjoy every moment, every hour, every minute,thats what I do on fridays and saturdays.
Why should I take life so seriously? I just want do what I like to do, being far from reality.
Cause I can't stand society
This is my own world, I just want to hear the music.
I think the whole system fucking sucks, everybody is working their fucking ass off during the week, getting totally fucking stressed out.
So what's wrong and what's right? I live for the weekend, I live for hard styles, I live for hardstyle baby...

I hope that song isent new for you.

Seriously people who do this are big big big fails. At the moment we're not much in people so we won't fight you. And I don't really care since I'm fine with the normal battles / pk actions.

Ur just the biggest fail ever saying this.

Hello everyone, wanted to share somethin with you guys. I've just realised that I'm sick of theese small battles (wich people always loose against us) the wanna-be sneaks et.c et.c...

- Now if you guys "da pro'z" are so Pr0, get a guild and start a war with us.
- It's not as simple as it sounds, not every guild can go into a war with us, since most of you will probably suck.

- The ones who are interested, and know you are good and won't loose against us(you think) read the post again, and msg in-game.

PS: No bullshittin like gettin people to war with you guys, and they are not in ur guild, then the war will get canceled!

/signed with blood.

high lvled characters and big amount of activity/amount of peoples not any pvp war gods lol

emeo who the fuck are u anyways?

stfu up, if ur so horny after a war, then do something..

lol your one of the guys who suck if ur master canavi lol

emeo who the fuck are u anyways?

stfu up, if ur so horny after a war, then do something..

lol your one of the guys who suck if ur master canavi lol
@Raxor:
- Only thing you can agree about is exiving our team every 30seconds, and as soon someone is "FAR" you run like a biiiishhh...
@Mergim:
Don't be a playa hata ma son, wannabez like you I take fo lunch.
- If you're soo hardcore, why u givin away ur char LAWL, kthnxbye
@Ice Meto:
- Same questions goes to you, r ur the one who gets fast teleported to temple always?

PS: No flaming, this is how it's goin down do somethin at the battle grounds instead, or you don't have ballz of steeel....
Or how he use to say: Eat SHhhhhhhhhhh**.... and diiiiie!

Last edited:
War is bad.. Better to have a peacefull server so everyone can enjoy the enviorment. But thats just my opinion.

@Ice Meto:
- Ofc we pwn'd you, was hard catchin yo ass since u ran the "PZ ZONES IN ANKH" most of the time, but anyways it's not hard to kill a low-lvl as you are,kthnxbye.

@Danjelos:
- You're maybe right, but I owned Inferna before, and was used to kill people whole time, and a OT isn't for "peace-lvling" that hsit I can do on rl-tib... This server is PVP enfo not RPG, so far no1 put up a war yet....

Chickens....

Sorry , but this server isent pvp-e, if you want to play on a pvp-e you should go to icechaw

@Ice Meto:
- Ofc we pwn'd you, was hard catchin yo ass since u ran the "PZ ZONES IN ANKH" most of the time, but anyways it's not hard to kill a low-lvl as you are,kthnxbye.

@Danjelos:
- You're maybe right, but I owned Inferna before, and was used to kill people whole time, and a OT isn't for "peace-lvling" that hsit I can do on rl-tib... This server is PVP enfo not RPG, so far no1 put up a war yet....

Chickens....

So again, who the fuck are you and why u make up stories?

@Raxor:
- Only thing you can agree about is exiving our team every 30seconds, and as soon someone is "FAR" you run like a biiiishhh...
@Mergim:
Don't be a playa hata ma son, wannabez like you I take fo lunch.
- If you're soo hardcore, why u givin away ur char LAWL, kthnxbye
@Ice Meto:
- Same questions goes to you, r ur the one who gets fast teleported to temple always?

PS: No flaming, this is how it's goin down do somethin at the battle grounds instead, or you don't have ballz of steeel....
Or how he use to say: Eat SHhhhhhhhhhh**.... and diiiiie!

HAHA, oh yea im a wannabe. look at ur damn post dumbfuck. Has anyone else wared on it? And if we compare u n me, im hardcore =)
go play tibia with ur gf again, went well last time =) geek

Back