• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People are awesome. *.*

v3k

generic.php?do=delete
Reaction score
HELO GUYS! I'M BACK. ;3 I THINK, MAYBE I STAY AS LONG TIME, OR NOT, NEVER MIND.

I WANNA SHOW U MY NEW VIDEO, CREATED AT HOURS.

[video=youtube;AXcBwMZbhCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXcBwMZbhCs[/video]

OVER HERE!

~ So, if u like this video, u can thumbs up this movie. Anyway i hope u will comment this, for better options, better edits at later! ;-)

And a smile request, if u like this movie, u can go check my youtube channel -> Quepasa channel and sub, or watch some next videos. ;)

ENJOY.

you copy/pasted the video from the GOPRO HD. Its a camera and I watched this vidceo with million of ciews which definitly is not called PEOPLE ARE AWESOME.

go fuck yourself.

Oh, God. Who told that i maded "A NEW VIDEO"? I said I compilate the best moments to once video, so, don't cry. :)

I think he meant he compilated a couple of videos thus he created one.. sounds legit if you ask me.

There's a million of these videos lol. The best one is this:

[video=youtube;A6XUVjK9W4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6XUVjK9W4o[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

btw, its not really your creation if you just copy/pasted lol.

And what do you think 90% of the videos out there are? they gather clips from many different sites/videos and compile it into one video so you can enjoy it. Not many people know such epic people to record so many different awesome things, I seriously don't understand why you guys are hating on this guy so much.

I'll give you credit for compiling them but y u no credit the original vids?

i seriously don't understand why you guys are hating on this guy so much.
i dooooooooooooooon't caaaaaaaaaaaaaare. C:

#anyway, yes, here's a milion videos like this on yt, but it's my compilation, nobody get the same compilaton like my, so, it's my video compliation. :)

#anyway2, haters are only haters, 0% intelligence / 100% idiocy. :*

I think he meant he compilated a couple of videos thus he created one.. sounds legit if you ask me.

I kind of agree and disagree.... tho, his english is so horrible that he might speak the truth and he probably doesn't know what " to create" is.

Back