• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People being Hacked

arturinoo

Reaction score
Hello Ot-Land members, i have a simple question that i think will help a lot of players because i see that this is a problem affecting a lot of people.
Recently, I've been seeing threads of people claiming to be hacked, telling that they loose everything, etc. But my question is: How people can be hacked? Because sometimes the people that's hacked are not noobs, etc. And is really easy to obtain a key from magebot with shadowcores money, so i will appreciate if someone can answer me that question. Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Mexican.

Hello Arturinoo,

Let me tell you, 1.- when you joined another OT server then sometimes you put the same account which you like more, and probably people are using that account on ShadowCores, so Administrator of that server can see the account data information and he/she can also check in this server if it does work not work, so sometimes it does because many people are using the same password.

2.- People are buying BOT's Crack and scripts, so sometimes they're getting scammed and also with the Crack or Scripts are containing some trojans or viruses.

So it's not about Magebot Key, you are allowed to buy w.e you want in ShadowCores, everything is at your OWN risk.
E.g. You bought a Magebot Key from someone and he gave you first, after this you paid him. So now if the seller want he can remove that key from YOUR computer whenever he want (so you can be scammed sometimes).
Depending on how much trustworthy is the guy.

Yours,
Dyablo.

Back