• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved People can't connect to my server and in the otservlist say it is online!

Mathb0y

Reaction score
Hi, I have set up my server, the ports are open, the database is ok, I can connect to my server, in the otservlist say it is online, but when my friend try to connect it doesn't work, he can login, he choices the account manager, and them the message appears: "Connecting to the world...", but keeps this way until it fail.
I tried in two differents TFS and is the same problem, but both are 8.6.

what can this possible be? HELP ME PLS

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for your reply.

I opened both ports, 7171 and 7172 in my modem, after i tun on my server i go to this website site "http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/" and check if the ports are open and it says they are.

Yes, i have put my global ip into the config.lua, i even made a no-ip adress, people can connect, they go to the character window(account manager), but when they click to enter it stay like this: "Connecting to the world..." until it fail.

I opened the ports in the firewall, and i turn off the firewall too, just to be sure, i shouldnt turn off for safety or maybe this is the problem?

Last edited:
Back