• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People can't login?

galsegal90

Reaction score
Hey.. I hope its on the right place.. but for some reason.. people can't connect my server..
All the ports are opened and everything okay..
and the characters list showen but after that it says they can't connect

Anyone knows how to fix that?

Thanks

(btw if someone would like to try the ip: gals.no-ip.org / version: 8.6 / account: 1/1)
dont worry its not playable server

Last edited:
It says it open.. but for some reason it seems not to work..
I've put the global ip on the config.lua the ports 7171 , 7172 are open

I saw in your first post you had the server online, so I tried to login on that ip, but I got connection timed out (10060) which means that no response was received from that ip at all. So just going through all basic things to be sure. Your ports (7171/7172) should be opened with your IPv4 address, you should login with that too. In your config.lua you have the ip from What Is My IP Address | Shows Your IP Address and other people are logging in with that. The firewall should be turned off or you have to allow the ports in it.

Okay lets see.. the ports are opened, my global ip shown in config.lua, others loggin with that ip and getting to the charlist but cant go after that..
I log my server with 10.0.0.1 not with my global ip which I cant even enter with that..
firewall is off

as i told.. my server is places in otservlist which saying its online

Do you have your ports opened now with your IPv4 address? Because you should use that and then people should be able to login.

I had the ports on this ip before.. but I think I've done something wrong before..

It would be nice if you could try it now.. My friends are off ;/

Thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason now, when I'm checking the ports it saying they are not opened..

Back