• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@People fighting for World championship of Pingpong

getting pinged too?

No, I can change my IP in 15 seconds, I'm just tired of all this shit. Tired of Veziv crying 24/7, tired of Lapa going full retard 24/7, Tired of Xabor/Umit pinging people and not growing cojones and owning up to it. This server was ruined a long time ago, not because of the in game features, because of the people.

No, I can change my IP in 15 seconds, I'm just tired of all this shit. Tired of Veziv crying 24/7, tired of Lapa going full retard 24/7, Tired of Xabor/Umit pinging people and not growing cojones and owning up to it. This server was ruined a long time ago, not because of the in game features, because of the people.
I bet you have a foot fetish

Ey noob dont add my name involved gajs i dont even got pinger @Lapa30cm this lapa kid is the pinger hes the one who hacked into halles vent cuz hes pass was halle123 to make everything clear. and he scammed me over 8kk shows how loyal he is gajs!!

Nice, so nothing has changed. Gratz for still playing this ping game.

i dont even got a booter if someone is pinging anyone its - Alex / Lapa
I did it back in the days but stoped that shit its getting bored now the babymakers who got teached ping by @fidgitz555
Are pinging everyone

if it's true :
bye bye trollando legenari hexana commander

bye bye troll underbara havent play with u long time but still remember our underbart teamek !!

Back