• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People of Lunar is coming back in shadowcores...

Join My Joint

Reaction score
LOL... if the hunt places were so crowded i dont wanna imagine how will be when 50% of lunar come back and start put his 10 moneymakers everywhere....

i think its time to open a new server... what about a server with 10.38 and the rl pvp? Sure will be better than lunar...

i think its time to open a new server... what about a server with 10.38 and the rl pvp? Sure will be better than lunar...

arpoz3y_460sa.gif

LOL... if the hunt places were so crowded i dont wanna imagine how will be when 50% of lunar come back and start put his 10 moneymakers everywhere....

Rl Pvp ? what about a non pvp world it will be good for u!

rl pvp is alright if you no what the dove system is

REAL TIBIA PVP ? OMG GO TO RL NOOB EVERYBODY PLAY TO THIS SERVER ABOUT PVP SYSTEM AND MUCH OF PEOPLE HAVE CHARACTER ON RL TIBIA PARCEL

Back