• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua People sometime lose BP/items with blessings

kluku

Reaction score
Hey, I have problem with my talkaction script which buys bless
Code:
  function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
        if getPlayerBlessing(cid, 5) == FALSE then
                if getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 100000 then
                        for i = 1,5 do
                                doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, i)
                        end
                        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
                        doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 100000)
                        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You have been blessed by the gods!")
                else
                        doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You do not have enough money!")
                        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
                end
        else
                doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have already been blessed.")
                doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
        end
return true
end

Sometime people lose items with blessings :eek: blessing should give invisible AoL, whats wrong?
TFS 0.3.6

Column Players?

voactions sample:
loss_experience = 100
loss_mana = 100
loss_skills = 100
loss_containers = 100
loss_items = 100

I have the same problem... but my database has no "loss_items" in the players column..... Is that why? every time u die with bless u drop backpack.... Also my players get banned after 1 kill. but in my config its set to 9999999. Could these to FAILS be related.... the TFS 2.8+ has alot of bugs and missing many monsters.

I have the same problem... but my database has no "loss_items" in the players column..... Is that why? every time u die with bless u drop backpack....
TFS 0.2 doesn't use the new bless system, which is why blessings don't decrease item or container loss chance.
Also my players get banned after 1 kill. but in my config its set to 9999999.
If you wish to disable this feature, set "killsToBan = 0"
Could these to FAILS be related.... the TFS 2.8+ has alot of bugs
What bugs? If you downgraded or if you're using 0.3 data files with a 0.2 server, it's your fault then.
and missing many monsters.
You are supposed to use a monster pack (preferably Sentielo's), because the monsters that come with distributions are usually not as updated.

Ok so i downgraded to 8.57 TFS and i set killstoban=99999 and i dont get banned for killing 1 person... But still bless doesnt work... And i know bless works on TO severs up to 8.62 because i play ots where it works and u say !bless and u lose less exp and u dont drop items.... My chars on my 8.57, 8.62, and 8.7 all drop all items with bless and 8.62 and 8.7 ban after 1 kill.

EDIT: and as far as bugs on the 8.7.. One of the stone doors if u open and close it twice it turns into a grass roof and bugs the doorway. Most fields have to be fixed in the items file because they do not decay.... MWALLS also had that same problem they didnt decay had to fix that.... You can not cut down wild growth with any sword.
And most of the monsters either are not there or their looktypes are all wrong(not necessarily a bug, but more of a fail.)

Honestly i just want ppl to not get banned for 1 kill and i want bless to not drop items like it always did and should.... Mainly because i want my players to be able to take advantage of other amulets without worryin about a lame AOL.

Last edited:
Why do you think CLIENT version of the server matters? It doesn't. What matters is the SERVER version; wheter it's TFS 0.2, 0.3.4, 0.3.6 or 0.4!

In this case, your problem is the fact that you're using 0.2 and others are using 0.3+

Well i play a server that is 8.62 and !bless makes u not drop items. To my understanding version 0.2.7 is for 8.62... So why does it work on that server and not mine?

Back