• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People to play on Furora - back to play after 2 years break

kkmks

Programmer
Reaction score
As in topic , if someone is willing to join writeback to me in game to Wulfrag, or if im offline send me a letter addressed to thais, i was planning to start playing again for some time and its time to make it. I have 40+ paladin without any items excluded 600 royal spear that i found in other noobchar and 50 platinum coins. For the nearest future i dont think about buying pacc, beacuse i dont know how long ill play here, it depend on how much people will play here with me/us.

Your character level does not interest me, i start play on mainland so itll be good if you have those 8 lvl :D, and done be ashole
for the nearest 30-40 days only FACC area in the future if we have smthng that we can cold team i ll buy pacc
i play usually from 12-13 to 4-5 in polish time its GMT+1h
my gameplay im planning to start about 21-22.09, cuz i must get better knowledge about updates after 8.54

About type of gameplay itll depend on people, if we are sammm we ll make quests exp, if we were lagrer we may think about even pk if someon want.
personally i dont use bots, but i have nothing about if you will use them so feel free in this dimension.

If someone have unnecessary items on furora may send them to me ( wulfrag thais) even knight wet will be better from my brass legs :D

actually count: 2

sry about my eng

Last edited by a moderator:
Back