• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

People who needs help on league to get plat.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
Imma help people get fast elo on league we duo you have to at least be silver i have a silver acc

I have a another Acc (diamond 1)

And im gonna play my friend acc he need to get to plat

So if you wanna go plat just write here and i add you and we duo

I am playing on the silver acc he is silver 3

I wont help you if your bronze, I help you only if your at Silver, Gold, all i do.

Only duo.

You have to only play in EUW. There i am playing.

Man fuck off with this, I'm not a good LoL player but I'm atleast gold 2 and its because I deserve to be there. If someone can't get to plat (me at the moment) without getting carried then he shouldn't be plat so fuck off and let people carry themselves or play with duo's who are of equal skill.

Man fuck off with this, I'm not a good LoL player but I'm atleast gold 2 and its because I deserve to be there. If someone can't get to plat (me at the moment) without getting carried then he shouldn't be plat so fuck off and let people carry themselves or play with duo's who are of equal skill.
Well said. This a reason why you can be playing and encounter so many bad players. It's because they are carried to where they don't belong, feed, and then ruin the game for everyone else.

Macdeoon i just asking nice to carry people for free well enjoy your gold 3 good luck to come to diamond <3

If I ever come to diamond its because I deserve to be there, but I'm gold 3 at the moment. If YOU carry people to gold who belong in silver 5 and they get in my team, what does that mean for me? That we practically play 5v4, losing elo because of people got boosted so don't boost them. They don't deserve that elo.

lel, idc xD diamond 5 on tha acc no worries xD

ye i knw but i am bored cause its ramadan i just wanna waste time so much as i can to not think about food&time XD

Then..... take a bronze account and soloQ into diamond and stream ? Or take a diamond account and and soloQ into bronze, the reverse climb :D

IkiWEUk.png

Back