• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Perfect 7.4 war server

War server perfect tibia 7.4?

• Total voters

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Just a question is there any interest in a perfect war server? real tibia map 100% with 100% npc's and everything also 100% same formula and damages of 7.4. When i say 100% i mean it.

Let me know please =)

Yes but no ------> open normal war ot like warloria dont waste your time doing shit ots !!! GOGO

There is no time being wasted it is already done and it is the real version =)

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Just a question is there any interest in a perfect war server? real tibia map 100% with 100% npc's and everything also 100% same formula and damages of 7.4. When i say 100% i mean it.

Let me know please =)
utopia, will not happen

Seems someone got minor details wrong when lying about certain files. :eek:

So wait you know what i have or do not have?
There are enough people who know that when i say this i do not lie about it and i do not need an idiot like you claiming to know everything telling me i am not telling the truth ;)

So wait you know what i have or do not have?
There are enough people who know that when i say this i do not lie about it and i do not need an idiot like you claiming to know everything telling me i am not telling the truth ;)

The hacked files were 7.7, wouldnt you atleast get that right if you actually had them?

I will show soon enough =) until then if you want to accuse me of not telling the truth get facts of me not telling the truth first ;)

Utopia? explain please =)
Utopia is a concept based on a book of Thomas more that described the perfect world.

the thing ur asking is something that sounds perfect but will be hard to impossible to complete
But if you will try to make it, I wish you good luck!

I will show soon enough =) until then if you want to accuse me of not telling the truth get facts of me not telling the truth first ;)
i have 5 billion dollars, u will see soon enough. lol u think i'm lying? u idiot

br logic

First of all i am not Br, second i could have been mistaken about the 7.4 it could be 7.7 i need to login and check the client been away for a long time :)

But i really do not care if a little kids jealous of not having it cry wanting proof haha i have my stuff do not HAVE to show ANY proof just to the ones i want to show it to ^^ so yea unless they message here i do not HAVE to prove it to any idiots here lol.
you don't have to show proof just as we don't have to believe you

you don't have to show proof just as we don't have to believe you

That is not my problem , just do not try to call me out on it. i asked a question answer it without calling me out on it =) i will show things when i want to show things i only asked a question for now.

Back