• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Perfect hosting service.

Frenok

Reaction score
Hello, this is what I got to offer.

Windows XP SP3 32bit (format to 64bit in a day)
AMD Athlon DualCore 5200B 2.7GHz
8GB DDR2 RAM
2jb31cg.jpg

I've hosted 8.6 RLmap before with website etc. aprox. 100 players

PM or post in the thread for suggestions

You can check the forum member "Fro", thats me. I've lost access to it. (If you are a mod and see this, please message me cause I can confirm thats me.

Last edited:
Hello, this is what I got to offer.

Windows XP SP3 32bit
AMD Athlon DualCore 5200B 2.7GHz
8GB DDR2 RAM
2jb31cg.jpg

I've hosted 8.6 RLmap before with website etc. aprox. 100 players

PM or post in the thread for suggestions

You can check the forum member "Fro", thats me. I've lost access to it. (If you are a mod and see this, please message me cause I can confirm thats me.

not to be a bit*h or anything but with a 32-bit OS you will only be able to use 3.2GB of those 8GB of RAM :p

Would recommend Using a Linux Server OS for stability.

Guess I'll have to make it x64 tonight then :)
Thanks though, didn't actually know that

Last edited:
24/7 remote access? And btw, don't call it perfect hosting service! plx

But good luck!

That depends what you need to trust me.

I've been a member here for 3 years, I'll get my original account here as soon as Talaturen confirmed, so perhaps tomorrow.
I got a fully working 8.6 100%RL map with moderacc on my computer that I hosted 1½ year ago with about 100players online for some months.
Im not afraid of exposing my real identity for you.

And what do you got to offer?

i need hoster we can share the donation money 70/30 70 for u.

8.6 evo server everything is done only need a website for the server. we can talk more after u have asnwered to this post.

Back