• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Perfect items upgrade

Nice script!! :D
Is it possible to make it reset to "default" when you fail?
So if you have like a +4 golden armor arm: 18 and when you fail ur next upgrade it resets to 14 (normal def on a golden arm)

hmm... how?
Having a hard time understanding that config.. Could anybody tell me what values to change to get the item to change back to +0 aka "default" when you fail an upgrade.

-- &a = weapon attack
-- &d = weapon defense
-- &s = shield defense
-- &p = armor defense
-- # = weapon curr level
-- @ = max level

loseArmor='&p-#',

Thx for answering me so fast .. i get the config now :)
I have change the config to &X-# for all "parameters?" and it works but if i upgrade an armor to +3 and if i fail the next one item goes back do default attack/def but it still says "+1" and if i continue upgrading it if i fail again .. it goes back to normal attack/deff but it now says +2 instead :/

@teveldal
Well in this case it's because loss stats is < gain stats
So you have to change it.

@Mock

hmm .... cant get it to work like i want it to :/
It just goes back to +1 and not "+0/Default". Always +1 :(

Demon armor: +1/def 17
should be like this:
Demon armor: +0 or nothing def 16

here is my config:
PHP:
gainArmor='&p+1',loseArmor='&p-#',
gainShield='&s+1',loseShield='&s-#',
gainAttack='&a+1',loseAttack='&a-#',
gainDefense='&d+1',loseDefense='&d-#',
chance='100/((#*(1/(@/2)))*(@/2))',  -- This equation its good to use items 0-7.

Im probably just stupid :/

@Xal
in config set
chance='80'
@teveldal
idk you config is normal, meaby because you are using an different TFS o other server.

Your scripts are insane dude, Ive learned so much from them and never got the chance to pass by and thank you so, thank you and +Reppek! :p

Keep it up and OTAL is fantastic aswell :thumbup:

¿?

Since I can put in order that assasin star,bow,spear Etc--¿

Last edited:
[27/10/2009 14:22:37] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onUse not found (data/actions/scripts/upgrade.lua)

Anyone can help me with it ? : /

Hello Mock will you update script to work on 0.3.6? I tested and have error on console:
PHP:
data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:50: attempt to call global 'getItemAttackSpeed' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:50: in function 'doTransform'
	data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:73: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:59>
:(

Hello Mock will you update script to work on 0.3.6? I tested and have error on console:
PHP:
data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:50: attempt to call global 'getItemAttackSpeed' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:50: in function 'doTransform'
	data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:73: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/upgrade.lua:59>
:(
your server doesn't support this ;s

How would you set it up so anytime you talk to an NPC, he asks you for an item then upgrades your item for you?

0.3.6 error:
[20/12/2009 08:14:27] Description:
[20/12/2009 08:14:27] data/actions/scripts/upgrade.lua:50: attempt to call global 'getItemAttack' (a nil value)
[20/12/2009 08:14:27] stack traceback:
[20/12/2009 08:14:27] data/actions/scripts/upgrade.lua:50: in function 'doTransform'
[20/12/2009 08:14:27] data/actions/scripts/upgrade.lua:73: in function <data/actions/scripts/upgrade.lua:59>

Back