• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Perfect World International, power-leveling service.

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
If you know pwi.perfectworld.com, I'm doing power leveling service, level 1-60 50$ (time : 1 day), level 60-90 50$ (time : 2 days) level 90-100 50$ (time : 3 days) pm me for more information :)

Level 1 to 60 in a day? Lol :s

Bot or manual?

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get from level 1-60 in a day. Impossible, point blank. Unless you're a robot or a botter. In that case I would rather bot myself.

I know its impossible, but there is a trick to do it in PWI, if you wish to try my services, create a character I'll get it to 60 in a day, and then pay me the dollars. :)

They think you'r talking about Tibia thats why they said it's impossible. While Shutter is talking about a different game, which is called "pwi".

Ah, I just read it. I have no idea what that game is and why would you be offering your services on a OT forum, I have no clue.

because its market place, no rules says it have to be about "tibia"

because its market place, no rules says it have to be about "tibia"
Yeah but I would assume you won't get as much offers because it is an tibia related forum and not a Perfect World related forum...

Lol thanks Odette, I would never figure that out.. I though he was talking about tibia. u.u

Yeah but I would assume you won't get as much offers because it is an tibia related forum and not a Perfect World related forum...

I don't think he wants offers.
Thats why he listed his prices.

I know its impossible, but there is a trick to do it in PWI, if you wish to try my services, create a character I'll get it to 60 in a day, and then pay me the dollars. :)

how can it be impossible it you know a trick? o.0 sounds strange to me.

I don't think he wants offers.
Thats why he listed his prices.
Wow... What I meant was that he wouldn't get a lot of people that would use his service. You know when you want someone to work for you, you offer them a job... hence "offers"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back