• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Periodic server from that updates 7.4 to 8.6, would that be possible?

plxlongtermserv

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I don't know if I express myself correctly, but I'll explain more here.

What I had in mind, was if we had a server that starts as 7.4, and each week (or few days, or month, that's up to discussion) follows real tibia updates from 7.4 to 8.6 (which was the most popular and 'balanced' tibia era).

Why do that?
Well I just remember how when we started pre 7.4, mages didn't have wands and once 7.6 hit mages got wands and became easy to play, then they were op in 7.92 with big damage and hotkeys, but then paladins and ek's took over in 8.0 once damage reduction came, but them again Tibia flipped everything around when potions came.

I think that would actually be interesting to go through all these changes and war/pk/rpg on all different versions of Tibia with your friends/guildmates once again. Like waiting for 8.0 update to come, and rushing poi for best spawns/eq, then in 8.2 inq comes and guild fight for the quest while already beeing in war for weeks/high levels because of henricus and new eq, etc...

Idk, it sounds 'unique' in this stale time and something that could be 'long' term and fun, but I have no idea if that would even be possible to do?

Hello

I have thought the same about it more than once

it would be cool, but if it was 1x and updates took place at least once a year, not more often

it would be incredibly cool if someone really competent could organize it!

Let's promote this idea together!

I don't know if I express myself correctly, but I'll explain more here.

What I had in mind, was if we had a server that starts as 7.4, and each week (or few days, or month, that's up to discussion) follows real tibia updates from 7.4 to 8.6 (which was the most popular and 'balanced' tibia era).

Why do that? Well I just remember how when we started pre 7.4, mages didn't have wands and once 7.6 hit mages got wands and became easy to play, then they were op in 7.92 with big damage and hotkeys, but then paladins and ek's took over in 8.0 once damage reduction came, but them again Tibia flipped everything around when potions came.

I think that would actually be interesting to go through all these changes and war/pk/rpg on all different versions of Tibia with your friends/guildmates once again. Like waiting for 8.0 update to come, and rushing poi for best spawns/eq, then in 8.2 inq comes and guild fight for the quest while already beeing in war for weeks/high levels because of henricus and new eq, etc...

Idk, it sounds 'unique' in this stale time and something that could be 'long' term and fun, but I have no idea if that would even be possible to do?

You just miss old times nothing else
Hosting a 7.4 project even with "cool" updates wont be longer alive than 2 weeks

Back