• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Perma ban someone and follow/stop attack

Clorens

Reaction score
I'll pay you 10 euros if you're able to solve the problem, you'll be compiling and add scripts and such. And when you've fixed it I'll pay you by paypal!!Perma ban someone

Okey so there's a problem.. At my ot there's a player which I don't want to play at my ot since he's constantly bug abusing...
But as fast as I ip ban him he just decides to come back again and start the bug abusing all again..

So is there anyway for me to perma ban the fuck out of him so I can get rid of his stupid actions?
I've googled but haven't found anything so far...

There's another problem too, at TFS 3.??? distro players are able to copy items somehow using cheat engner or something like that? I really don't get it and every player just wants GM or else they won't tell me..
Is there anywy to prevent this? If there is how can I do it? I did try out some script which would track duplicate items and delelte them when the ot starts up, but when I use that script the ot refuses to startup, and I just get som kind of error while server is intalize? Dunno how to bend that word..

Then there's another problem, whenever you attack someone and lets say he enter pz, the pz will not stop the attacking players red hit box, he'll still have his red hit box around the other player´which is annoying since he can actually rush away to the other side of your servers map and you'll still have him as your target.
Then there's the follow attack which doesn't work eaither.. It reacts really slow so if someone map clicks and you try to run after they'll just out run you no mather what...

Please help me :)

Last edited:
Concentrate on helping instead of making useless comments.

I was helping you, isn't it better to solve the bugg instead of try to ban him?
If he knows a way to get around the ipbanishment i don't think you can do much.

Solve the bugg so he can't use it

There's another problem too, at TFS 3.??? distro players are able to copy items somehow using cheat engner or something like that? I really don't get it and every player just wants GM or else they won't tell me..
Is there anywy to prevent this? If there is how can I do it? I did try out some script which would track duplicate items and delelte them when the ot starts up, but when I use that script the ot refuses to startup, and I just get som kind of error while server is intalize? Dunno how to bend that word..

Then there's another problem, whenever you attack someone and lets say he enter pz, the pz will not stop the attacking players red hit box, he'll still have his red hit box around the other player´which is annoying since he can actually rush away to the other side of your servers map and you'll still have him as your target.
Then there's the follow attack which doesn't work eaither.. It reacts really slow so if someone map clicks and you try to run after they'll just out run you no mather what...

Please help me :)

Hmm I just asked for help there.. But okey

Hmm I just asked for help there.. But okey

Why did you include this then :

Perma ban someone

Okey so there's a problem.. At my ot there's a player which I don't want to play at my ot since he's constantly bug abusing...
But as fast as I ip ban him he just decides to come back again and start the bug abusing all again..

So is there anyway for me to perma ban the fuck out of him so I can get rid of his stupid actions?
I've googled but haven't found anything so far...

Because there should be some kind of way to detect a proxy.
Because when and if I ip ban someone I don't want them to come around and start playing at my ot again.

Eaither help me or just leave ty

There is no way to fix the bug. I guess its a low client ot? like under 8.0 ye? easily beeign able to outrun eighter cheat engine even client sided works. + if udner 7.6 parcels are broken. If its under 7.6 take the mail system out of the server, if not ur screwed..

It's a 8.6 server

no cheat engine scaam works there. also parcels wont be the problem. So its one of the duping programs. Look in the forum for a way to locate these items and probably you have to find out his Idsm id not the one he can just change by turningi nternet off and on

Well that's the program the community told me he's using. Then I searched for some kind of solution and found this.

http://otland.net/f82/anti-dupe-delete-all-items-duplicated-serial-your-database-136899/

The problem with the scripts in this thread is that it makes the ot crash whenever I start it..

IDSM?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll pay you 10 euros if you're able to solve the problem, you'll be compiling and add scripts and such. And when you've fixed it I'll pay you by paypal!!

Back