• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

E3Kq5qb.png

ArchlightOnline

Apologies if maps are looking of less quality, am trying to map a lot quicker and cleaner, incorporating some use of auto on some maps, thus I can get more content out for servers or requests that ask faster than usual. With the release of ArchlightOnline's season era I want to provide as much content as I can to them, as playable as possible. In and out of working full time I feel it's necessary to do somethings a little on the "cheap" side I guess, I'm not a huge fan of autobordering as most of you know. Though I hope things still look fairly decent with the incorporation of autoborder.​

QbfKdoA.gif

So some of you may have noticed I haven't been very active in the mapping community yet alone anything to do with Open-Tibia, this is due to a lot of things ongoing in real life and I don't think I will be back developing maps or working on any other projects etc. Whilst it's been fun, all good things must come to an end, Open-Tibia has been quite good to me, met a lot of good people through it and have worked with some very talented developers from time to time. I have asked if @AundSoul would like to finish off the Caribbean piece but if he declines then I will likely release it for the public as I think it'd be a shame for it to never be used, be-it nowhere near complete. Thanks for the memories lads.

:)

Too bad to see you leaving mate.
wish you the best of luck in life

Otland lost another legend :/ you will for always be a huge inspiration to the community

Peroxide, your mapping skills are impressing. I believe this is the only one mapping thread I've only have been following until now, it gives me peace and hope. Best of luck.

Too bad to see you going, but everyone moves on eventually. You've been a great source of inspiration for everyone, and I wish you nothing but the best in the future!

Stay cool bro :)

Aww I've followed this thread since forever. This is a sad day.

Looking for someone to continue working on the Caribbean island in somewhat the same style, please private message me if you'd like to continue it. Only taking serious mappers who have a decent amount of skill
Would love to see it get finished and I don't want to let it go to waste nor be released for general public

fOj20Ue.jpg

Looking for someone to continue working on the Caribbean island in somewhat the same style, please private message me if you'd like to continue it. Only taking serious mappers who have a decent amount of skill
Would love to see it get finished and I don't want to let it go to waste nor be released for general public

fOj20Ue.jpg
i love u papa peroxide

Back