• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

I think magnetico has made something similar a long time ago, but I didn't see a picture anywhere. If its the one I'm thinking with the dark walls to the left and stuff. Then no, it's not an inspiration :)

Just a small bump

28tialg.png

Yeah, it has the void floor under it, but not in places where if the player were to stand under it the floor would disappear, nor is it anywhere where the player can levitate up/down onto it :)

nice doublepost too demon, not your fault though. OtLand was fucking slow...

Last edited:
me and peroxide have been using the 460 tile (Void) under birds just so they cant be attacked, and look as though they are suppose to for years XD

I know that dragons don't fit this theme but it's the only monster I could think of at the time, Please suggest whatever monster you think should go here!

2lk7gqd.png

e7at11.png

And yes! It IS 99.9% FUCKING AUTOBORDERED :) i was tired ^_^

Last edited:
I think Hydras would fit there, nice mapping but maybe add some dead trees they fit to swamp

I think Hydras would fit there, nice mapping but maybe add some dead trees they fit to swamp

lol, no

Giant Spiders if you want a creature as strong as dragons.
Otherwise I'd suggest Trolls, Orcs or Goblins. But a lot of other creatures fit there as well;)

I think trolls and orcs would suit it better now that you mention it, thanks for the tip

Back