• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Because you live in New Zealand.

I'm a student which means if I got a job, I would have to sometime find time for school etc. I'm on my last year so at the end of this year or half way through, I'm giving up Mapping.

Uten'Gor Crater
oabujs.png

2cdebtx.png

@siramix If you want sensei.

@Blez, because i'll look for an actual job, full-time.
Having a job that gives me an income would be better than making maps.

@Blez, because i'll look for an actual job, full-time.
Having a job that gives me an income would be better than making maps.

Ah :) well your maps will always be favored, I wouldn't recommend releasing your maps, if you did then send to a trusted friend.
if you just released them, they would be in every server lol. and people would ruin them.

Haha, I don't care about releasing them or not, maps are worthless no matter how bad or good they look. They're just pixels put together a certain way for people to play a game.
So I mean, they'll probably goto a friend but even If I released them, it'd be good to see servers using things.

Haha, I don't care about releasing them or not, maps are worthless no matter how bad or good they look. They're just pixels put together a certain way for people to play a game.
So I mean, they'll probably goto a friend but even If I released them, it'd be good to see servers using things.

I guess in a way, what your saying is true, but I'll leave it at that. Mind if I get some mapping support after I finish this mapping piece I'm doing?
It's just a semi-large snowy log cabin. Inspiration was from TIlfen.

I think you should map a sweet looking Dragon Lord spawn, but dont use the Darashia DL spawn look.

Back