• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

A game, there u have to pay a fee to get into the town... or u just kill the guard but thats not a good idea XD
The whole gate thingy looks like the town gate in risen lawl.

ANYWAYS!
Looks good :p

Heroes Quest
eqebf9.png

Alex says
i love u long time
me sucky sucky
five dora
anyway
nice avatar
;D
gonna go watch news
afk~

^ Even though hes sitting next to me.

That is so cool! It makes me wanna play! :D

#edit >> BTW, I love your Peroxide quote, Amaya! XD
#edit2 >> @Peroxide, dude, on your idea of the city, did that really work or is it just an idea on the air? :eek:

#edit2 >> @Peroxide, dude, on your idea of the city, did that really work or is it just an idea on the air? :eek:

Well, It obviously isn't scripted, it's just an idea as I said. But I think it could easily be scripted. I think the tough part would be making the Guards kill the players if they don't have the storage id. Also another part of the idea, is if the player doesn't die by the guards and manages to escape or somewhat. The players who don't have the storage id to have access to the city, also wont be able to use any services/shops in that city. (boats/banks/magic shops/loot shops) and so on. But ye' it's just an idea :)

Well, It obviously isn't scripted, it's just an idea as I said. But I think it could easily be scripted. I think the tough part would be making the Guards kill the players if they don't have the storage id. Also another part of the idea, is if the player doesn't die by the guards and manages to escape or somewhat. The players who don't have the storage id to have access to the city, also wont be able to use any services/shops in that city. (boats/banks/magic shops/loot shops) and so on. But ye' it's just an idea :)

inb4 Cykokitten.

uh, he has that nzfg as a scripter i guess :D oh forget hes not around here anymore/has an own server

actually i made something like the guard before (getCreatureSkullType -> getCreatureSSssstorage)

Last edited:
alex says
i love u long time
me sucky sucky
five dora
anyway
nice avatar
;d
gonna go watch news
afk~

^ even though hes sitting next to me.

Looool!

And Cyko ul be able to earn a shitload of money, being *Nothing more than a scripter* is a good thing aye? :D

Back