• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

I don't really bump this thread with anything anymore but, I may do soon. I don't want any mods to close this without asking me first.

Rugged, if you want to see any more of my maps then go here It's pretty much where all my mapping contributes to now. Please bare in mind other peoples maps are there too (Magnetico, Aftonbladets)

Finally decided to map something for fun instead of for Evora, I was bored + Tired so it's not my best.

29yo5u1.png

29qm69z.png

Please rate!

Looks pretty cool, I don't like that ground sprite but I'm not sure what else would fit there so it's good :p
Looks like a hard place to hunt :p

really disslike the floor, the mud should be used in small ammounts else it just looks like crap imo xD dirt floor + some small stones more or perhaps just cave floor and well randomized, looks to empty atm :p

Dislike the floor alittle bit but it fits with the monster, maybe if the floor had some randomization it would look great, but since there isn't, it's alright...

Back