• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

tumblr_ltk3gz4XCL1r1utmjo1_500.png
~Nextpage~
Nice job dude!

Alas I have finally arrived at the village of Oakridge,
a disgusting mutt named Buddy has come to meet me. I don't want it to bite me
and give me aids so I'm just going to kill it, for fun :)

tumblr_ltwmnyxxLm1r1utmjo1_500.png

P.S: I know the bordering sucks.

Well i think empty forest RIGHT outside town is pretty more close to what the map should looks like. I mean, Citizen needs woods fto built stuff...for fire and so on. So obviously they would chop wood close to their village..not 40screens away :D

It looks very good and @ people crying about the right side of the picture being "empty" it does not HAVE to be chuck full of shit it is good how it is and it is only a little part of the outside stop crying about nice clean and walk able mapping. jeez.

The only reason I see to really add trees to the right is cities and especially villages which don't have a huge army would use trees as a sort of Camouflage to keep their village safe from attackers. I'll consider it though.

Very nice using the new sprites. :D Just in the first screenshot, there's a chair in top of another, I'm not sure if it's misplaced in the map editor or the bandit just pushed it. :p The dwarf sculpture looks funny.

Very nice using the new sprites. :D Just in the first screenshot, there's a chair in top of another, I'm not sure if it's misplaced in the map editor or the bandit just pushed it. :p The dwarf sculpture looks funny.

Never noticed the chair, bandit must have pushed it. As for the dwarf it looks like some Goatse dwarf with the placement of hands ;o

Back
Top Bottom