• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Well im study germany in school but i hate it gonna change it.. but maybe later i can work

HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT 9.61

Well im study germany in school but i hate it gonna change it.. but maybe later i can work

HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT 9.61

Someone with Donator on otland that has 9.61 and host for him maybe? -.-

Somewhere deep in the jungle
WVdVGHn.png

8TOI93l.png

woah. of all the maps i see this kind of maps i like the most waterfalls jungles little dark it's awesome!!!
do some more pieces like that? would really like to see :D.

Epic use of the new sprites Perox. Imo they blend surprisingly well. Rep for being a constant source of inspiration.

I may not like you, but i like your mapping. Haven't gone trough everything yet but so far i like it.

@up y no like peroxide :<

And peroxide your mapping completely sucks.. WTF man, shocking!

shahshahshahs noob :> ofc it's awesome like usual!

@blez
you mad bro:)?

@OT
still nice old, old piece Alex :)

@Down
I'm not going to spam Peroxide thread bro, but you calling us noobs? hahahahah KOOL STORY bro:)

ALSO LICK MORE HIS AS* BRO :p haha

Last edited:
nah, as good of a mapper alex is he prolly already knew about it and didnt have to be told by 2 noobs that there is a ground bug, if it was really a big deal nick could have of ran upstairs and told alex.

You obviously don't realise that we both were on msn to alex when we posted that. As i said and quote again,
ghostx (blez is nub) said:
dude we're messin wid him :D

Back