• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

We can't speak who's the best mapper around here. There are to many good mappers nowadays to decide that. If you ask me who's the best mapper I will simply give a list of 15+ names.

And i'm top of that list ;3

LMAO. Damon with the pure epicness.

Nice shots as always. Absolutely love how the city is turning out. Ground level is pretty much bound to be epic as sheit wit dem clothes on.
Not sure I've ever made a city like that working from the outside in. Very interesting method.

O80MMc.png

You're wrong, BITCH! That is a different part of the river, an unshown one. BUUUURN! I win. Fuck off. :D

peroxide I think you're a controversial ....
you have said before you will Stop Open-Tibia .but you still mapping.
I do not understand the purpose of this.
anyway You Are Awesome as Mapper- Good Luck..
So did I, and so did shitloads of different mappers whom kept going on - for a while or still. Point? Seems to please him. We've been on the OpenTibia scene for a loooong time and it used to be a fulltime hobby - and those rutines are rather difficult to break if even wanted to.

Back