• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Garden of Eden
25g6ixt.png

Inspiration: Revemed

Woah man that's freak'n sweet. Not just saying that too haha actually love it! Not too over spammed and you used a nice three shades of green that really complements the hill. I want to see it bigger though. Make a big garden that has a mazey type thing within it :D Also with some more colourful plantation further on in the garden, would be sweet as :p Post some more screens! I could picture a cool custom flower monster with a BIG flower boss.

Need more pictures :)

<3

let him rate what he want to rate, dont spam like a bitch o.ô

Umm he could have given feedback other than just a rating. He could have stated a few tips or something
So could you. If you're even bothering to take a look at this thread.

i.e my rule; if you look, comment and rate and give feedback. If you don't comment, Then why the fuck are you looking?
you obviously have enough time on your hands to give some feedback. Even if it's not much. Yeah it's your choice to comment it
and if you don't well then its fine. But we 'mappers' like getting feedback and if we don't get feedback often.
We give up and stop making stuff.

Dragon Lords & Demodras
8nkPCQrILc.png

6UKcDjkauM.png

gAoqkePyMT.png

Please don't complain about the spammage of debris. I felt like being a Pl for a day.

Umm he could have given feedback other than just a rating. He could have stated a few tips or something
So could you. If you're even bothering to take a look at this thread.

i.e my rule; if you look, comment and rate and give feedback. If you don't comment, Then why the fuck are you looking?
you obviously have enough time on your hands to give some feedback. Even if it's not much. Yeah it's your choice to comment it
and if you don't well then its fine. But we 'mappers' like getting feedback and if we don't get feedback often.
We give up and stop making stuff.

rofl, you are really funny :> no i dont have the time to comment your mappings o_O and no, i dont like comments where i have to improve my mapping, cuz i have never seen that anyone follow the tips and repost his piece.. rateing is the only thing that gives a point.

Back