• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Revamp of Neons or Sarahs boat, Winter edition (Chillmyst Island, Thanatos)
23jfnk.png

Loved it.
1 thing: how can there be flowers and such on the boat while there is snow? they suppose to be frozen.(dead)

You do know living things don't die instantly right?..
Perhaps the boat has just arrived and it has picked up some snow because of the area its in.. they won't just die instantly.

You do know living things don't die instantly right?..
Perhaps the boat has just arrived and it has picked up some snow because of the area its in.. they won't just die instantly.
Especially if you look at the barrel with water. The planks leaning on it are covered in snow, so it wasn't refilled on the land and put on the deck, yet the water is not frozen yet. This means that the boat must have arrived fairly recently during (or shortly before) it was snowing on the coast.

The maps are really cool though. I really liked the depo.

All'thbest

I posted that at 4:29pm, there were 15people viewing mapping board at the time, 5 threads got bumped up, this one was bumped -5. Without comments, I mean, if people are going to view the mapping board, why not view the 1st page of threads atleast. Unless of course, they're just there to rip a users work

Back