• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

Yeah I know u credited him, but I mean.. I cant really see the diffrence whats the point in doing exactly the same thing xD

I was bored, asked him if it'd be okay if I did the same style. He said yeah, so there it is.

It looks nice and all, but I think that Neons map was a little bit better, mostly because the "Fountain of Youth" is in the middle of a really big "room".

Fountain of Youth
Z7pm4.png

qHrJ3.png

sti1j.png

Inspiration: Sizaro & Neon

Really no waterfalls?!!
Very good mapping keep it rolling :)

You should do the second floor walls, since there is 2 floors-tall pillars, you could afford to make 2 floors-tall walls and a better looking waterfall.

I can help you a little learning german if you have an idea how i might help you, im fromgermany :D

So I got my girlfriend to map something for the first time.
AHMal.png

2GVm9.png

I explained to her for a few minutes how to border properly, and detail correctly.

@Peroxide
If cipsoft would take you they could come back on track making tibia more interesting :D

Back