• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

TvRii7x.png

I don't what is this. This is Nightmare Exp?
btw.Looks very nice.

Here's a tip:
Screen brightness increase!

Alex used screen brightness increase
ZcfBUDG.png

It's superfuckingeffective!

hope you enjoyed.

With light niveaus it is better to view xd
I think the hole part looks great, with the bones, corpse, the blood and all. Like some beast lives there that kills everything nearby.

I cant put my finger on it, but something is missing on them mapps... umm.. eitherways it looks okay :3

Beautiful ^_^

Transition from sand to stone shoreline is a bit abrupt.
Must have weird balcony groundtype/border D:

I've shown this before, but if you haven't seen it, It was a revamp of Thais east gate

before | by Cipsoft
Ejq146.png

image taken by Sentielo

after | by Peroxide
tumblr_lre4z7S5lk1r1utmjo1_500.png

Cipsoft did a MUCH better job there..

MWEAH I was just talking about the ingame charachter walking on it's pic (you should be jealous that I aint walking on your picture), not about the piece itself. I like it, but can be better placed at Ab'dendriel XD!

We will map a piece together later on, an Angel wispered in my ear.

I wouldn't probably even recognize it's Thais if you didn't write so. CipSoft's maps are usually too plain and while I actually agree that you shouldn't put too much details since it results in unplayable maps, this piece looks pretty decent.

Back