• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's sprite corner

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Going to try give spriting a shot, will be utter shit at the start but I'm also taking ideas.

Working on an outfit for walking on water
Just an example
zGaunP.png

Lemme fix up a quick example for you (don't have photoshop on this pc so check back here in like 5mins)

- - - Updated - - -

3A7ytl.png

Lemme fix up a quick example for you (don't have photoshop on this pc so check back here in like 5mins)

- - - Updated - - -

3A7ytl.png

Looks really good, I was also planning on making outfits like that xd

Now go do your rising water sprite! Ahahshshahaha.

Gooby pls.

Anyway nice.. You could make a hole tomb out of this..

Like submerged pillars, statues, etc.. Even monsters.. Would look and be epic having a semi flooded tomb :3.

Didn't know that you doing sprites, looks good ..

Hmm.. you said similar? That armor in the image looks like it was made of bones and leather. Your sprite looks like it was made only by leather. I think you forgot the ribcage. Other than that I think the sprite itself looks good :)

You can map you can sprite only need to script then you got your own custom server :D

Looks cool, like an "immortal" out of 300

Immortals? We put their name to the test <3

Back