• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Uploading sprites. TFS 1.4.2/ OTclient redemption

eardrums

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to add sprites into my server but i cant get it to work. I downloaded assetseditor and used it to add new sprite into assets folder. I compiled. then i open lapiseditor to add it to my items.otb file. but when i open lapis it doesnt have the sprite i added. even after i click create missing items. Is there anything i need to do or anything im doing wrong? Also when i open my assetseditor again, it shows me the sprite i had just added still saved. which means its still compiled.

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to make it work with objectbuilder. it loads the assets folder and shows me the sprites but still doesnt add the items on lapiseditor. itemeditor isn't even working for me so im not sure what to do. Is there any other way to put sprites into my server? I'm really desperate and don't know how to solve this.

Back