• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Personal Advice for Shadowcores developers

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
Hi, i am a new player and i absolutely loved this ot server, i can hardly imagine something better than this...howrever that is something that i think ( and that is just my taste, my opinion dont take it personally), that i think that can be changed . It is called the web site . I believe that the web site is OK but it doesnt make sence since the ot is in a very high lvl, such as great or very good . I would like to see a better web site, more rpg style and with some new features such as last kills, powergamers, more attractive forum, top fraggers, top guilds, interviews, news page, a donation section, a xp table, a download section, a list of quests and some things more that i cant remember now but that i saw in some other ots .

Best regards, kenjin

I don't see what's wrong with the current forum, it's actually a sub-forum of OTLand, other than that ShadowCores already have a download section and donate section(along with many other things you mentioned).

Ok guys thankls for the opinions maybe it is just my taste...i think that the site is kind of far from rpg idk :S

I like the powergamers (but make it so it shows good, not just like low lvls etc) and also the forum is great imo =)

I think that that is too much white on the site background...but again that is my taste...i really like this ot and im bringing lots of friend to play here because i heard and as far as i played it is true, that this serv is even better than rl tibia in terms of Game master "in game help" ( wich isnt hard since global tibia is dead) . But anyway i will hope for some change...like i said before i would like to see a powergamers section...with updated xp changes everyday :D

Something like last kills, a forum like global tibia where you still on the oficial site and not redirected url´s like happens now...but mainly...a new background...with a smaller "news" section and bigger "featured articles" section...also some feedback stuff so players will tell what they think about the serv...some poll part will be very apreciated...but the site will be very good like it is with only a background change...less white and more rpg...some monsters...some books..idk...less white after all :)

"...rpg style and with some new features such as last kills, powergamers, more attractive forum, top fraggers, top guilds, interviews, news page, a donation section, a xp table, a download section, a list of quests and some things more that i cant remember now but that i saw in some other ots..."

Things that already exists but i guess you havent found yet:
News page
Donation Section
Experience Table
Download Section
List of quests

If you check around for 1 min i bet you will find a few things you havent noticed.

I dont rly like the website. As its close to real tibia server id prefair to use just a lil modificated to ots website like tibia has. They rly did piece of good website. Shadowcores website is like trying to make something minimalistic and good. It took me some time to get used to this website but i dont rly like it. Maybe u should make some ideas screens or preview forms so we could c it and pick favourite in a poll? With another poll of new features(like exp gained/day/week/month and powergamers site). How do u like it? :D poll ftw! also would be good to talk with few serious players which first language aint english to make those polls available in their language too cause i have noticed that numerous players 'no speak english'. And it isnt rly hard for players who speak it to translate it. :) i belive so. And when there are more languages in poll, more players can vote. But make it like 150+ to vote not to let ppl make accounts just to vote.

If there were a Top XP gained today chart on the website, it would be the person with the best botting location at the top.

Back