• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Pet deed system [Unique pet system]

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Hey all,

First of all, this script is tested on TFS 0.4 and on 0.3.6pl1 (If not, I will convert this script for FREE), however there is no compatibility for 0.2.x.

I'm selling this unique pet system, which I call, my pet deed system.

With this system you can tame certain monsters, if you got the right kind of musicsheet.
So if you i.e. want to tame a demon, you'd have to have a demon musicsheet or it won't work.
Then when you tamed the monster you get a so called "Pet deed" where stand who tamed the monster, how many maxhp it has and if the monster has any, it'll show how many slots he has.
These slots are used for upgrading the monsters max HP.
This can be done with upgrade crystals.
You get a 33% chance to succeed upgrading the pet deed.

How to catch a monster:
- First off you need to have a horn of beast taming, which can be obtained on the tutorial island, as it is a special ability for hunters.
- When you have the horn of beast taming you will need a musicsheet, which can be bought/gained from npc's/missions.
- Then you can tame/catch specific monsters, if they have 30% of their health or lower (on tutorial island 100%).

Special Features:
- Trade-able pets, which makes pets part of the economy.
- Upgradeable max. health, you can obtain crystals which you can use on the pet dead and upgrade the max. health of the monster.
- Slot system, these are the slots that are required to have the max. health upgraded.

Video:
YouTube - Masiyah Online - Pet deed system

Buying this script as a normal script gives you:
- 2 days of support for the scripts. (Including the creation of SMALL scripts for you)
- Support on how to install/use the script.
- An NPC which gives you musicsheets/crystals for full testing ability.

You can also buy this script as a unique script, which gives you a 100% guarantee that you are the last one who bought the script.
The price will be higher though.

Buying this script as a unique script gives you:
- 5 days of support for the scripts. (Including the creation of SMALL scripts for you)
- Support on how to install/use the script.
- My e-mail so you can ask me for support in future. (Only fixes)
- An NPC which gives you musicsheets/crystals for full testing ability.

The normal price is 10 euro.
The unique price starts at 30 euro, if there isn't a new bid within 4 hours, the latest bid wins.

Copies sold: 2

PM me if you are interested and/or want more information and such.

Kind Regards,
unknown666

Last edited:
Ur ingame name is Ganja... nice nice
now u need to edit ur otland name to something related with weed

just an question, whats so uniqe with this pet system? i mean except that you can trade them and so on?

just an question, whats so uniqe with this pet system? i mean except that you can trade them and so on?

Everything else about it?
Unique= One of a kind.
Try and find one just like it..
He's telling the truth.

Back
Top Bottom