• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PeteZa's Gallery

Do you like my work?

• Total voters

PeteZa

 Magic Developer
Reaction score
Hello.

I've played around with spriting a bit before, but I'm still learning so if you have any ideas on
how I can improve, or if there's something you like/don't like please comment and let me know.​

Creatures/Outfits:
2pri6wh.jpg
okspok.jpg
14j21q0.jpg

mjr6rs.jpg
110w592.jpg

Objects:
4l0utu.jpg
->
11l4wwk.jpg
->
6y2v5s.jpg
->
epesg0.jpg
- >
126a8ef.gif
(i don't even... lol)

Mounts:
168skfc.jpg

Items:
13z95y1.jpg

Terrain:

vxmfck.jpg
2im4081.gif

Let me know what you think.

These sprites are all for my project , so you can't use them, unless i allow you to ©

Last edited:
Pretty good looking sprite of the character outfit, in my opinion at least. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't character outfit sprites one of the hardest to make, especially with the 4 sides and each side's walking animation.

Thanks! Yeah, they are the hardest to make in my opinion as well as monsters, but I'm trying to get better doing them.

Update:
6y2v5s.jpg

Way to go more people will come and sprite :d

Tip ofcourse is not using black lines inside a sprite thats tip ive got from people

To me it looks like that thing from harry potter , I forgot its name lol. And that character looks like Hermione? :D

EDIT: And since I dont know a single thing about spriting I cant give you any critics/suggestions,sorry.

@Heon
Yuup! :D

#Update
14j21q0.jpg
:)

#Update2
I don't know what to think about this one...

13z95y1.jpg

Last edited:
@Mellis Yeah, you guessed it, it's a poop trophy on a stool xD (actually it's a failed sorting hat from hp lol)

@BUMP i don't like it either, gotta do something about it..

@Landera I like that one more too, but just so you know, it's not a remake it's a different creature called "creature" lol :D

#Update
5vtb7l.jpg

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

To refresh i edited Hagrid a bit to make it more "realistic", here's a short GIF of before and after...
11jouo9.jpg

Something a little different this time, a bit of nature to vary things up... Grass and a tree:
vxmfck.jpg

nice grass man! about the tree, i think if you don't use black outline and insteade use dark brown and dark green outline would look much better ;)

wow man!! love the walls and floor, table looks too dark for me, but that's just my opinion, keep it up man :D

Back