• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Petition] Official TwifySoft Forum

Official Forum

• Total voters

Freyja

The Silent Observer
Reaction score
Official TwifySoft Forum with active moderators instead of a hosted OTLand Sub-Forums.
Include sections that will promote server community such as: Help, Media, Artist Corner, Guides, Introductions, etc.

.Reasoning
Community in this server seems to be "lacking". Players are of the lowered IQ range, high ego, or plain a [ ... ] hats.

# Freyja understand that most players are of a foreign country yet, some have proven themselves to speak decent English.

This is a very useless idea. Otland is a very well place to have Twifysofts forum, and to make it even more logical: The owners of Twifysoft is also the owner of Otland, so they are able to moderate Twifysofts forum as it would have been another forum. I can tell you that there will never be another forum for Twifysoft.

Forum style rl tibia is very good. Shows level, profession and name in game. The advantage of this is the need to login the same numbers and passwords to the game.

I think Mark should buy forum like.

shadowcores.forum.net or something because if you search something in shadowcores, all otland stuff comes up.
Search Deleted Character 21 pages come up or something.

$10 for 1 month of forum its not much is it?
Mark make $10 every 2 days.
People keep buying shadow coins.

Siramix, owner of shadowcores is otland owner?
And?

He make another forum, he can:

Admins on forum (GM's in shadow).
Moderators on forum (Tutors + players in shadow).
Junior Moderators (Players only).

+ you could add shoutbox there so players could chat not making post and spaming!

Also not all the moderators on here plays shadowcores do they?

shadowcores.forum.net or something because if you search something in shadowcores, all otland stuff comes up.

And?

+ you could add shoutbox there so players could chat not making post and spaming!

Do you really think they earn 5 $ / day?

This is a very useless idea. Otland is a very well place to have Twifysofts forum, and to make it even more logical: The owners of Twifysoft is also the owner of Otland, so they are able to moderate Twifysofts forum as it would have been another forum. I can tell you that there will never be another forum for Twifysoft.

Still ppl that dont give a fuck about twiftysoft have to see the damn threads 24/7

Forum like real tibia would be nice, with accounts same on tibia and levels.

But I don't know how it works or if support wants it

Interesting.

And?

Lol $10 really? Do you know how many players there are? Just because you have ~1400 players on at once does not mean there is only that many players in the server there's at least 3000 active players if not more, people go offline and others go online its not always the same ppl on. Anyway, they probably make those $10 every hour if not more, they' re just money whores.(come at me haters and asskissers)

Lol $10 really? Do you know how many players there are? Just because you have ~1400 players on at once does not mean there is only that many players in the server there's at least 3000 active players if not more, people go offline and others go online its not always the same ppl on. Anyway, they probably make those $10 every hour if not more, they' re just money whores.(come at me haters and asskissers)

Money whores?
Let's turn it around. ShadowCores is yours, and thousands of players want it. You need a really good server and webhost which probably cost alot. They work on the server which takes times, outside office hours. So in my opinion they EARN the money. You wouldn't do a thing different when you would own ShadowCores. You would probably even add Stamina Doll and other things to get more money. So shut up please annoying kid.

Back