• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Phobos-Online

Phobos

Reaction score
About Phobos

Phobos is a new 'multiplayer online role playing game' being developed by Myth Entertainment. The game is currently unfinished, and therefore you will not be able to download the client, or join the server other than during test server periods.

Myth Entertainment is aiming for a new, more exciting generation of isometric game-play. We have no intention of replicating other games which use the same perspective and aspect as we do, neither is any of what we have achieved in breach of copyright law.

Release Date

The launch date for Phobos is not yet set. However we do have a to-do list which is updated regularly, which should give you a good idea about our progress. You can find this to-do list here.

Test Servers

Please do NOT make a new topic asking when the next test server will be, since we are unlikely to know ourselves!

Test servers will be announced on the forums and in the news section of the main page where a client download link will be provided. Users who have registered on the forum will also receive reminder emails at the opening of each test server.

Visit:Phobos - A Fantasy Adventure - Home or:Phobos - Forums - Index page for more news.

To do list:To-do list
Any changes to the first to-do list will be shown in this thread. Percentage updates will usually be in 5% increases. Recent updates will be shown in green, with an "*" next to the most recently updated percentage(s). These updates won’t usually be mentioned in announcements, but may occasionally be included in the newsletter and in staff diaries. Additional information on development will also be provided to supporters.

Here is our to-do list for release, with a percentage showing how close to release we are in each area:

Coding
Client (80%)
Server (75%)
Writing
Background (100%)
Map (95%)
NPCs (95%)
Quests (85%) *
Books (95%)
Graphics
Environment (95%)
Buildings (95%)
Monsters (100%)
NPCs (100%)
Outfits (100%)
Items/equipment (95%)
Spells/feats (100%)

Did you loved Oldtibia? Phobos-Online bring back the old Tibia feeling.Its not out yet but it will come this year !

New? I thought Phobos has been online for years.

phobos were indeed a great project, but sadly it took (still) way too many time and that killed almost everyone that put their hope on it, but still a nice project, maybe my sons will play xd

I was waiting a year or more 2-3 years ago to see Phobos online and now its still offline...

It does look good and if it comes out within months you can count on one hand then I'll most likely play it.

Bump. Major update Tomorrow Saturday Jan 27th 2018, Game is in Open Beta, online and has players testing, many many more testers joining by the day, 6 pages of applicants in a day as of the 25th in anticipation of this update and release date announcement.

this is a good chance to get familiar with how to play before it is out officially.

To get access, after registering on the forums ask for beta permissions on this Thread.
Phobos - Forums - View topic - Beta Invites Are Out
b21d3df4f13b504b395ce9677d183292.jpg

WHAT. Phobos is still alive????? I played it so long ago when it was pretty minimal. I'd keep checking the forums every so often for updates until I saw a post saying the development would stop and or is dead and never checked it after that.
Can't believe its back haha. I'll have to find some time to play again and see what's new. :D

Welp, this is still alive? Count me in. Can't imagine the amount of times I've checked your site over the years for updates.

anyone needing help to register or starting items i'm more than willing to help. just pm me on otland

Back