• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

phobos

scheisse

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
check the phobos website for infos. all i ll tell you is that u just pay that 5€ donation and thenu can join the game.. game looks similar to tibia, but ITS NOT tibia and not an OT and its not like zezenia.

althought it has similar game idea like the old tibia.

check it, very nice game for people that love exploring.

has some bugs :/ but u can play with them, the game is still amazing!

I played Phobos awhile back. I sent in a beta test application and eventually got accepted. It was a pretty cool game, BUT.... coming from a game like Tibia there were quite a few things that were aggravating.
The main one I remember is that there was no mini-map... so you had to remember where everything was. Eventually you get used to it, but it's still something I never liked among other things.

I'm not sure how much they've added in the past year or so, but the last time I was on the forum I read some post saying that the game is dying and that the development will stop.

no mini map is pretty amazing. its better for exploring and gives you a more realistic feeling about the game, the game seems more real xD

Great! Now they can release DLC: Unblinded, that's allow to get f*$#ing mini-map.

Played it for a couple hours but it feels like it's not finished yet. Missing a minimap, theres some errors here and there and overall client is lacking customization/usability. I literally need to get closer to the screen just to read tooltips - not to mention I hardly ever can see damage/exp numbers or dialogs...

Being on STEAM they should had gone the Early Access route so people is atleast warned that the game will evolve. If I am to leave a review there is no way it'll be positive.

I don't like other clones like Zezenia that much but man this is light years behind.

Last edited:
Played it for a couple hours but it feels like it's not finished yet. Missing a minimap, theres some errors here and there and overall client is lacking customization/usability. I literally need to get closer to the screen just to read tooltips - not to mention I hardly ever can see damage/exp numbers or dialogs...

Being on STEAM they should had gone the Early Access route so people is atleast warned that the game will evolve. If I am to leave a review there is no way it'll be positive.

I don't like other clones like Zezenia that much but man this is light years behind.
I think that's kinda impossible for Free to play game to go through Early Access.

I think that's kinda impossible for Free to play game to go through Early Access.

Search for Free to Play + Early Access and many will pop.

Search for Free to Play + Early Access and many will pop.

This one you linked too got this:
It is currently free for a limited time. In the future we plan to set a base price.

Anyway, what's the point of releasing game in EA if its gonna be f2p?

This one you linked too got this:

Anyway, what's the point of releasing game in EA if its gonna be f2p?

Like I said in my last post the game has several bugs - some of them game breaking. Adding an "in development" tag to the game will warn users that this is not the final product and that they may face issues - some users can just add the game to their follow list to pay a visit in the future. At it's current state people will try it, see how bad it is and forget about it.

Back