• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Text Effect Photoshop animation! (CS3)

This...

• Total voters
Nice one ;D
Now i dont have to open Microsoft GIF Editor x'D

Btw. Worked :D

cazar.gif

Thank ya // Rep++

//Cazar

Hello! :)

Check how I duplicated my layers and hided the raterized layers in some of them:

animation-window.png

Now, to finish your animation go to (File -> Save for Web & Devices) or simply click (Alt + Shift + Ctrl + S) and click 'Save'.

Outcome:

archez-1.gif

Congratulations, you just finished your animation! :D

If you think I cheated, look at my PSD ;).

Download: Upload Files / cool.psd - UploadHyper.com -

Have fun! :D
//Archez

DONT KNOW THIS STEP PLEASE HELP

sry for double post

This tutorial sux, and I will tell you why, people using this program for the first time didnt even get to learn how to colour their window! explain more properly than just adding features saying "you do it like this"

AND THATS ONLY THE FIRST REASON! SO NOW ADD HOW TO DO SO! I WANT TO KNOW X,X

Last edited:
LOL this is a tutorial x'D
You cannot require a Tutorial for a Tutorial ;p

It worked for me so then it should work by you2

//Cazar

Thx alot, i managed to make it on CS2 though :p as u can see on my avatar and sig, but the sig got fdp =)

Thx once again :D

This tutorial sux, and I will tell you why, people using this program for the first time didnt even get to learn how to colour their window! explain more properly than just adding features saying "you do it like this"

AND THATS ONLY THE FIRST REASON! SO NOW ADD HOW TO DO SO! I WANT TO KNOW X,X

Common sense dude, common sense...

ImageReady was developed with the main purpose to make animations, but Adobe decided to take out ImageReady, it was replaced for Illustrator (which I don't use) and Photoshop CS3 came out with the animation feature in it.

wow that is alot of bullshit, imageready's main purpose is to make animations? i bet you have no clue what imageready actually is for.. same with illustrator. stop talking about stuffs u dont know shit about, plx?

wow that is alot of bullshit, imageready's main purpose is to make animations? i bet you have no clue what imageready actually is for..

Adobe Reviews said:
...To that end, ImageReady has specialized features such as animated GIF creation, image compression optimization, image slicing and rollover effects, and HTML generation...

What?

same with illustrator. stop talking about stuffs u dont know shit about, plx?

It was replaced by Illustrator, ignorant.

Adobe Reviews said:
Illustrator is used to create vector graphics that are not based on pixels (but points, lines, curves, equations...) and you can make it bigger without loosing any quality...it is mainly used for stuff like logos and Print design, it is now after replacing ImageReady the useful sidearm tool of Photoshop.

Back