• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Photoshop Contest

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
tumblr_lzhlbc75LK1r25g5no1_500.gif

As the title says, we should totally have a photoshop contest.

Winner gets x months premium time. The designer designs "something". That's one of the reasons why I started this thread, you suggest what the designer should design :)

You should get a bunch of stock renders, then whoever creates the coolest image wins.

It's a suggestion but I could see it happening possibly. It just depends on how many OtLander's are really going to give it a shot at actually creating something.

Because I don't feel the need to show my shit off anymore..
That's why I'm inactive there.

But yeah, I'd start photoshopping again if there were contests.

Afair there was contests going on there for a short length of time,then it died off cuz of no interest :D doubt it will change this time

Afair there was contests going on there for a short length of time,then it died off cuz of no interest :D doubt it will change this time

They were from the community, e.g. ingame tibia cash etc (atleast when I hosted one they was)

If Otland supplied premium to the winner of art board competitions, SOTW etc, I'm sure the board would pick up more traffic, but considering there are all ready next to no people participating in this board, the competition would be too little and not diverse enough.

If Otland supplied premium to the winner of art board competitions, SOTW etc, I'm sure the board would pick up more traffic, but considering there are all ready next to no people participating in this board, the competition would be too little and not diverse enough.

True o_O,tho even though its inactive,I think 1-2 conests SHOULD be held and try toget people to
participate in them and make it active

Back
Top Bottom