• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Character Signature - v4

errorsignat.jpg

I have that error. Any ideas? I put images to folder signatures and did all in characters.php... :mad:

what do you mean?

The signature doesn't show in the character info on the site. From signature show blank image ://.

The signature doesn't show in the character info on the site. From signature show blank image ://.

mine =, must be pics address?

@Ske....
use a NO-IP duc to change your ip dynamic numbers to static letters

upload again all files :p Cause u just added graphic without scripts xd

and btw.... why when im trying to generate singature always coming info "A character with that name does not exist."
I use acc maker by gesior...
maybe its problem with world id's?
my world id is 0, any clue?

I won't update this script more than I already have, as I am focusing on MadAAC whenever I got some spare time to spend - which will include an improved version of the signature bars script. So I would recommend you to just wait or get someone else to help you out. ;_)

Hmm, not accept letters '...
EXEMPLE:
Elite'rafinha <~~ Character Name
Generated Link ~~> delordiz.sytes.net/signature.php?character=Elite
error ?
or not ?

Thanks,
LordiN

hey mango

Files included in download:

• signatures.php <- :ninja:I don't see in the RAR :(
  • signatures/blue.png
  • signatures/green.png
  • signatures/red.png
  • signatures/arial.ttf
  • signatures/signatures.psd

Hey guys.

Sorry to inform you this, but I do not longer posses the files for this script and nor do I want to.

Once I get far enough with my current work in progress (Yeah it's an Automatic Account Creator), I will create a brand new signature script which will work way more efficient then this one does.

However, there is no release date, and I'm not even sure around when I will manage to complete it as I code on it whenever I find the time and content to do so. What I can promise you though, is that if I ever do manage to complete it - it will not remain private. : )

Yours truly.

A new system is coming up, WAY easier!

Preview (refresh to see some action):

Back