• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PHP] Gesior Acc - Login Message and Questions

Gabriel Tibiano

Reaction score
Hello people,
I have some problems and questions, I will post below:
If you could help me or redirect me to a better way, i'll be thankful.

I've got a problem with the message that appears after you write wrong acc/password, it does not appears. It's just appears nothing, basically reload the page.
accountmanagement.php

In my server is enabled the creation of characters from the site and by method 1/1 (In-Game), but if you create your account/character INGAME, you can't login at website... Why?

I tried putting 'tickers' on my website in many ways and could not, could someone help me or say why?
If yes, you could help me, post here what you need from me

You know any chat that I can put in a place of my website? without redirecting to another page. (I'm using 'Morevil Web Chat 4.23', and this redirect to another page and requires java installed).​

In my server is enabled the creation of characters from the site and by method 1/1 (In-Game), but if you create your account/character INGAME, you can't login at website... Why?
It has to do with password encryption i think, make all password encryptions to sha1.

I tried putting 'tickers' on my website in many ways and could not, could someone help me or say why?
If yes, you could help me, post here what you need from me

Make your account to have page acces 3 in phpmyadmin and then go to admin panel in your homepage and news> add ticker.

m8, I had this problem before!
I did do this and it fixed:

First I checked database, I saw I had less tables than I actually had to, I had around 38 tables in begin but normal to start a gesior website it rquires around 42.
so I did reset everything and tryed again with the installation of gesior and this time i hd 42 tables and eveyrhting worked!

I think u need to check how many tables u got on phpmyadmin!
if u got less than 40, theres something wrong

@Sweddy
It has to do with password encryption i think, make all password encryptions to sha1.

But, to pass all accounts to sha1 I must reset server? Can i do it only in ACC Manager Account? Cause there's acc/password, is 1/1 respectively.

Make your account to have page acces 3 in phpmyadmin and then go to admin panel in your homepage and news> add ticker.

Yeah, i know that. But the problem is in the codes at the Layout.php or another document. I've already posted many tickers but it didn't appears at lattest news

@kretos

You could explain better, but anyway, my server got 50 tables... It's doesn't matter cause i have website, war system, etc.

Back