• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner [PHP] Gesior or MyAAC additional functions

chupaescadatri

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello I want to make the PHP page responsive for it to open on mobiles it will have 5 tabs below.
Logged in people should also be included in the list of players logged in to my site
it starts with a Login / Registration screen
Character Choice
and after chosen the character will have 5 tabs below
- Character profile with Character picture, Current Level, skills, whether it is a premium account or not etc.
-Car - A list of monsters with a photo for him to choose to hunt, at the end of the hunt appears a button to rescue what he had "experience, gold etc" would have a time for each hunt, and some monsters would be inactive, only appeared active if the member for premium account you already have in the table too!
- Training almost equal to the monsters but the reward is only% of attaining skill, sword training, club, ax, magic, shielding
-Chat a chat with the characters of the game
-Area Free for me

That I said roughly, but every item you were doing you could go ask me what it would be like ..
Interested PM

Back