• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.PHP Master

di12345di

Reaction score
Anyone who understands .php could leave my ranking similar to this one?
my: Screenshot

like this: Screenshot

version gesior 2012

tibia24horas.org/layouts/arquivos.zip <<<< I believe you use those files.

If you want the vocation you need to make a connection from the document to the database. Then the pictures at chars, as @samco said, not php, it,s html you need to use there. Use google and come back if you got more questions.

Edit: Sorry I forgot. If you want the outfit you need to take that information from the database too and this is new to me but I have never write a script that show the exact outfit from the char, so I don't know yet how to do that.

If you want the vocation you need to make a connection from the document to the database. Then the pictures at chars, as @samco said, not php, it,s html you need to use there. Use google and come back if you got more questions.

Edit: Sorry I forgot. If you want the outfit you need to take that information from the database too and this is new to me but I have never write a script that show the exact outfit from the char, so I don't know yet how to do that.
I do not know how to do any of this, do you understand?

Back