• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent [PHP][NPC][GlobalEvent] Auction System [Beta]

epic release, shall I say

I get this @ tfs 0.3.6pl1 when I place an item on basin
Code:
[11/04/2010 22:52:29] [Error - MoveEvents Interface] 
[11/04/2010 22:52:29] data/movements/scripts/addons/account_depot.lua:onAddItem
[11/04/2010 22:52:29] Description: 
[11/04/2010 22:52:29] data/movements/scripts/addons/account_depot.lua:48: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
[11/04/2010 22:52:29] stack traceback:
[11/04/2010 22:52:29]     data/movements/scripts/addons/account_depot.lua:48: in function <data/movements/scripts/addons/account_depot.lua:21>

Now i got other Problem because when i click on "Give back" that the item will come back to me then it doesn't! I doesn't got a Error message in my console nothing... Please heLp

@up 1st Post:
Q: Parcels doens't works
A: Make sure that scripts in movements and globalevents are set good mailBoxPos. If they do then You propably have Diffrent ID of Depot and Town. Or you just didn't execute a query.

I dont understand whats wrong i put item on coal basin and it poofs into fire then i dont no how to access it and its not on auctions in website;S and the whole mail box thing do i have to add every mailbox? :S

ok I check bug. in the script to database

Code:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_auction INT(11) default '0'

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_acc_action INT(11) default '0'

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD balance INT(11) default '0'

This codes past in data base one by one becouse as past all he appears bug.

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_acc_action INT(11) default '0'
ALTER TABLE accoun' at line 2

hmm... items isn't coming back to character ...

Last edited:
ok I check bug. in the script to database

Code:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_auction INT(11) default '0'

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_acc_action INT(11) default '0'

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD balance INT(11) default '0'

This codes past in data base one by one becouse as past all he appears bug.

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_acc_action INT(11) default '0'
ALTER TABLE accoun' at line 2

hmm... items isn't coming back to character ...

Add those queries seperatly. Parcel doesn't back? look at Questions&Answers 1st page. all worked on TFS 0.3.5 and TFS 0.4 rev 3660.

J have tfs 0.3.6 how it works on 0.3.5 it should works on the new version and do you give me link for download tfs 0.4 ?

everything works to the point when person buys item he does not get it... i put mailbox position but i dont no how to figure out depo and where to change it. I have no town type depos all depos are connected

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!!!Amazing script!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for helping me with my problem's two after figuring them out this is by far the best auction system ever!!!!!
Rep+++

Last edited:
How to fix this?
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in E:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:772 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(772): PDO->query('SELECT `balance...') #1 E:\xampp\htdocs\auctions.php(208): OTS_Account->getCustomField('balance') #2 E:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(327): include('E:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 772

And this?
Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_auction INT( 11 ) default '0' ALTER TABLE accounts ADD last_acc_action INT( 11 ) default '0' ALTER TABLE accounts ADD balance INT( 11 ) default '0'

MySQL said: Documentation

ALTER TABLE acco' at line 3

Please help me!!!

Back